Skip available courses
The main objective of CAZCOM Project was to improve the capacity of Zimbabwe for the control and surveillance of animal and zoonotic diseases in partnership with the public and private sectors through 3 sub-objectives :
- Capacity building with technical and academic trainings;
- Strengthen the effectiveness and the autonomy of the surveillance systems in Zimbabwe;
- Establishment of a laboratory in Molecular Biology at the Faculty of Veterinary Sciences (University of Zimbabwe).
Welcome to the CAZCOM e-learning platform, enjoy your experience
My first steps on Moodle CAZCOM
- Teacher: Winnet Bare
- Teacher: David Chavernac
- Teacher: vitalis dzapasi
- Teacher: Calvin Gomo
- Teacher: Vladimir Grosbois
- Teacher: Laure Guerrini
- Teacher: Tinyiko Halimani
- Teacher: Karin Kachambwa
- Teacher: Faith Kadzviti
- Teacher: Charlotte Maquet
- Teacher: INNOCENT WADZANAYI NYAKUDYA
- Teacher: Cécile SQUARZONI-DIAW
- Teacher: Pamela Woods
Introduction to QGIS
This course offers you different ressources that will allow you to ...
Introduction to R for Qualitative and Cartographic Risk Analysis
This online modular is dedicated to Introduction to R. This modular...